Re: [MiNT] gcc 4.2.2 compile error

> I'm trying to build gcc 4.2.2 on my falcon. I successfully compiled
> binutils 2.18 (but I didn't use them for this compilation, I used
> original 2.13 version supplied with freemint) but in the gcc
> compilation process I can't go trough this:

ok, little update, 'make' passed ok, it seems there were problem I
interrupted and then continued the make process, probably some
generated file was badly written and build process didn't notice this
file has to be finished.

so, 'make all' is ok but in 'make install' I end with:

/bin/sh: cd: ./fixincludes: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [install-fixincludes] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/k/root/atari-gcc/gcc-4.2.2-atari'

You discussed some stuff about fixincludes recently so maybe you see
the problem/solution..

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org