[MiNT] Wireless Network

I moved house a couple of days before Christmas (not to be recommended)
and the phone line is not in a convenient place to connect to my adsl
router. Wouldn't it be really nice if we could use a wireless NIC driver ?

I was hoping that I might, one day, avoid having to run wires around the
house.

The other big problem at the moment is that Broadband might be a bit slow and
unreliable due to the distance to the exchange but I hope I can get it
working.

Peter