Re: [MiNT] Patch for MMAP?

Also, you want busybox to run pcrelative if at all possible and use the
shared-text bit of MiNT.   MiNT still does the mbaserel text shared stuff
doesn't it?

Is there a more generic form of shared text in MiNT these days? Can we assume
that there is no self modifying code and that text segments would then be
shareable, and we'd only have to worry about data segments.  This could save
considerable memory in some systems - either when there are multiple copies of
a process running at once, or just multiple threads.

-- Evan