Re: [MiNT] obsolete aout binutils?

Hello!

Later, mint could start supporting natively the elf binary format.
But at this moment I think it's easier to modifie the "elf2flt" tool for our purposes.

Are you sure this is possible? The biggest problem of the MiNT port of the binutils was to remember all relocations and write the relocation information table that is needed by the Atari format (it's even not unix a.out). Normally (for ELF and a.out) you lose all relocation informations during linking as ELF and a.out always relocate to a fixed address. I don't know how ulinux handle this.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060