Re: [MiNT] Binutils Information

On Thu, 2005-08-04 at 09:36 +0100, Alan Hourihane wrote:

> I don't want to be duplicating effort, but if someone has already built
> a recent'ish gcc 3.x compiler and binutils for MiNT and RPM'd it. Can we
> get it uploaded ??
>
> Alan.

Well Patrice definitely built gcc 3.3.x (3.3.0 I think) and posted
binaries to his website, this includes g++ which would be suitable for
rpm packaging.  It'd be nice if you still had the ./configure parameters
you used though, patrice - because I am having some difficulty
duplicating the same result (necessary for packaging an rpm).

Thanks,
Mark