Re: [MiNT] FATAL tcp_sndseg error in inet4.xdd

on Fri 08-07-2005 13:24 jan.thomas@bt.com wrote:

>Hi,
> I am currently working on getting Bittorrent running under Python.
>Everything's ok until it really starts chucking data around, and then the
>machine locks, and i have this on /dev/console:
> FATAL (Python):   tcp_sndseg: seg: (xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx) outside wnd (xxxxxxxxxx
>xxxxxxxxxx)

I got a similar fatal crash with aicq. The crash occured when Newswatch
was retrieving quite some amount of data from the free newsserver I use
sometimes.

pid 95 (ataricq) tcp_sndseg: seg (1119029935 1119031348)
outside wnd (1119029935 1119029935)
FATAL ERROR.

My setup is Hades 060, MiNT 1.16.3, XaAES 0.994, easymint installation,
NE2000 ethernet card, ne2kmpci.xif
Hades is connected to a router (cable network)

TTFN
Martin

http://www.againsttcpa.com  | In 2002 began the war for digital freedom
--

             ************Grüße vom Okami Newsreader************
             **     On the seventh day He created Atari      **