Re: [MiNT] [XAAES] graf_mkstate() does not always return state of special keys

fre, 08,.07.2005 kl. 19.56 +0200, skrev Patrice Mandin:
> Le Fri, 08 Jul 2005 16:25:25 +0200
> Odd Skancke <ozk@atari.org> a écrit:
>
> > > Following my experiences in testing different AESes, I came to this one:
> > > graf_mkstate() return the state of special keys only when a normal key
> > > is pressed. Other AESes return the state of special keys at the moment
> > > the function is called.
> >
> >  Hmm.. do you have a test application I can test?
>
> Here it is:
> http://membres.lycos.fr/pmandin/download/moaegr.zip

 Thanks a lot, Patrice :-)

 However, I think this works as should, actually. Do you use the latest
cvs version of XaAES now? Either I'm doing something wrong or this is
actually working as excpected in current XaAES.

 Best Regards,
Odd Skancke