Re: [MiNT] [XAAES] graf_mkstate() does not always return state of special keys

tor, 07,.07.2005 kl. 20.23 +0200, skrev Patrice Mandin:
> Hello,
>
> Following my experiences in testing different AESes, I came to this one:
> graf_mkstate() return the state of special keys only when a normal key
> is pressed. Other AESes return the state of special keys at the moment
> the function is called.

 Hmm.. do you have a test application I can test? I cannot see the
reason for this in the code. However, XaAES have a bit special handling
of this, because graf_mkstate() have to 'eat' mouse clicks so that old
mouse-events (read by graf_mkstate()) are not erronuously reported (a
second time) when app enters evnt_multi() later. XaAES keeps the kstate
from the moment the mouse-event happened, as it is part of the mouse-
event data, so that if the app is 'lagging' it will get the correct
mstate/kstate. That is, if a user click while holding shift down, then
this is what will be delivered even if it takes some time, and user
releases shiftkey, before the application calls graf_mkstate() or
evnt_multi(). I'm not very good at explaining, hopefully this makes
sense :)

 Best Regards,
Odd Skancke