Re: [MiNT] Re[3]: usage of wind_calc()

Maurits van de Kamp píše v St 13. 07. 2005 v 22:22 +0200:

> who writes Atari software now is not doing it to reach a large number of
> users, surely?

it's not about absolute number but about the percentage of the possible
target audience.

Anyway, see my idea about the killer app. Let's urge application
developers to drop support for anything beyond FreeMINT, fVDI and XaAES
because these are the only currently developed components of an Atari OS
and - best of all - these are the only Free components. I am all for it
and as I said, I find this idea very refreshing and even exciting.

Petr