Re: [MiNT] WCOWORK operating mode

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 21:13 +0200, Petr Stehlik wrote:

> haven't been programming GEM applications for ages but I still
> understand that AES messages passing coordinates from one application to
> another will misbehave if both applications won't work in same WCOWORK
> mode.

If the AES determines which coordinate set it should report based on the
setting of WCOWORK mode for that application (or window, or however it
should determine it), then I think it totally reasonable that the AES
translate coordinate sets between applications when they are in
different modes.  This would be quite transparent, and efficient as the
AES already has the information required, and its the only one that
really knows how to convert between FULL and WORK coordinates for any
given window since themes may not be consistent.