Re: [MiNT] [XAAES] Does not generate MU_TIMER events when asked

Selon Xavier Joubert <xavier.joubert@free.fr>:

> Selon Odd Skancke <ozk@atari.org>:
> >  Aha? Are you absolutely sure? I thought this problem was XaAES only,
> > and that it worked on other AES's. Thats the impression I got. I think
> > Olivier also have comments about this too.
>
> Yes, I am.
>
> 1- It's documented this way.
>
> 2- Please re-read Olivier's post. He describes MyAES's implementation as the
> one
> in XaAES before your fix. He also write that's it's the same as in other
> AES...
> Of course, the fact that he also misunderstood your mails make all this
> harder
> to decode... :)
Yes possible I have not read all the thread I'm on hollyday's I just answer to
put idea for new feature and my know of other AES and how I implement it in
MyAeS.

Sorry if I confusing the thread by this answer, and sorry for my english, and
sometime if I not understand correctly all messages.

Olivier