Re: [MiNT] [XAAES] Does not generate MU_TIMER events when asked

Hello

 XaAES always resets a fresh timeout on every evnt_multi(), meaning that
if one also MU_Mx to look for mousemovements, a timeout value of 10, for
example, will never happen as long as the user moves the mouse.

 Other AES's ignores consecutive MU_TIMER settings until the first one
actually has happened. I think this basically means one cannot change or
cancel a timeout already set.

I didn't know that 'other AES' act like that.

 I dont like the 'other AES' method, and am fishing for suggestions
here.

100% agree here :)

I like very much the way XaAES manages MU_TIMER events, and i don't like the way 'other AES' do it.

Just my opinion ;)

best regards,
Arnaud.