[MiNT] [XAAES] Does not generate MU_TIMER events when asked

Hello,

I have a big problem with Xaaes when running SDL programs:

I use MU_TIMER to avoid waiting for AES events for too long, however
Xaaes never generates MU_TIMER events when I ask him to do so. All my
programs get stuck in the loop that calls AES event_multi(), waiting for
a MU_TIMER event that never comes.

However, sometimes, they are coming, when a menu is opened.

A test program is there:
http://membres.lycos.fr/pmandin/download/sprite.zip
(you must define SDL_VIDEODRIVER env. variable to gem):

in mint.cnf:
setenv SDL_VIDEODRIVER gem

I tested with Xaaes 0.991 under Aranym.

--