Re: [MiNT] System call bindings

Hello!

In the past with old Mint if you put Pdomain(1) without correcting DTA it crash on long filename,

That's wrong. Fsfirst/Fsnext never returned long names. Fsfirst/Fsnext always implemented the ATARI defined interface of 8+3 filenames.

If I not change this if it doesn't crash, sure, from what I can remember, but it was 6 or 7 years ago and I'm not sure have long filename in return, but it crashed!

And do you think is due to a buggy Fsfirst/Fsnext implementation of MiNT that is used by almost every older program?

So Pdomain(1) not have any interest at all!

No, Pdomain(1) is important for modern programs. There are several things that are handled in a better way for Pdomain(1) running programs.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060