Re: [MiNT] {SPAM ? } Re: System call bindings

Before opendir like, there was only Fsfirst/Fsnext able, with Mint come opendir unix like. For me Fsfirst is more easy to understand than opendir solution, and I still use it.

This is your choice.

Older programs never know that Pdomain() exist, so they don't use it, and in my documentation look at this from Compendium (perhaps wrong doc):
I don't know if someone can understand this but here something more interesting in comments:

Process domain affects system calls like* (...) *Fsfirst()*, and *Fsnext()*. (...)
> When processes run under the *MiNT* domain, however, (...)
*Fsfirst()* and *Fsnext()* may not necessarily return the standard *DOS* 8 + 3 file name format.

The Compendium is simply wrong here.

Modern softwares use modern calls, old software have no idea of new calls, so for me Pdomain() is an elegant way to solve problem of Fsfirst/Fsnext,

What "problem"?

Notice I have not see anywhere the way to know if long filename are support or not?

What about Dpathconf() ?

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to już natura pospólstwa, albo służalczo się płaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie się panoszy. (Liwiusz XXIV, 25).