Re: [MiNT] corrupted FTP transfer (Was: system freezes while cvs checkout)

Dne so 26. červenec 2003 15:40 Petr B. Svoboda napsal(a):
Hi,

> As I spoke to your friend I think it could have something to do with
> GlueStiK. Because when I start GlueStiK (for AtarIRC) on my MILAN and
> then somebody from the masqueraded local network wants to surf the
> internet, he gets corrupted data (doesn't matter if FTP or HTTP data).
> It looks like GlueStiK steals or throws away some packets ....
> Is here anybody more competent for this problem ?

I am not sure how the masquerading for IRC work in MiNT-net. What I know there
are troubles with protocols which use different ports for each connection.
MiNT-net writes during start something about ftp, but nothing about irc. So
does it work correctly for IRC?

Jan
http://jaysoft.atari.org