Re: [MiNT] system freezes while cvs checkout

Hi,

> Do you save the CVS files and FTP transfers to IDE or SCSI drive ?
> I use Milan with rtl8139 netcard too. I encountered same problem when
> transfering large files ( > 8MB ) via FTP to SCSI(!) drive. Then the
> system totaly freezes. Maybe there could be problem in SCSI card driver

My friend has troubles with transfering files via ftp too. The transfered
files are corrupted. He tried ncftp, ftp, aftp and everytime the result is
the same. He use Riebel card in his TT.

He has also troubles with sending attachement via mail with pine client. The
recipient get corrupted mail attachement with some standard output from pine.

And finaly I have troubles with transfering huge file via ftp. The all system
freeze and I must restart it (sometimes I can telnet to this machine from my
Linux box and can reboot it cleanely) I am using Ethernec on Falcon.

Jan
http://jaysoft.atari.org