Re: [MiNT] corrupted FTP transfer (Was: system freezes while cvs checkout)

Hi,

Jan Krupka wrote:

> > Do you save the CVS files and FTP transfers to IDE or SCSI drive ?
> > I use Milan with rtl8139 netcard too. I encountered same problem when
> > transfering large files ( > 8MB ) via FTP to SCSI(!) drive. Then the
> > system totaly freezes. Maybe there could be problem in SCSI card driver
>
> My friend has troubles with transfering files via ftp too. The transfered
> files are corrupted. He tried ncftp, ftp, aftp and everytime the result is
> the same. He use Riebel card in his TT.

As I spoke to your friend I think it could have something to do with
GlueStiK. Because when I start GlueStiK (for AtarIRC) on my MILAN and
then somebody from the masqueraded local network wants to surf the
internet, he gets corrupted data (doesn't matter if FTP or HTTP data).
It looks like GlueStiK steals or throws away some packets ....
Is here anybody more competent for this problem ?

                       Bye P.B.S

            MILAN 040 30MHz  64MB RAM  S3-Trio64V2
                13 GB HDD   36x CD-ROM TOSHIBA