Fwd: Re: [MiNT] New MiNT distribution is n..

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:37:51 +0000, kellis wrote:

>On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
>
>> On 2000-2-14, Yann Lossouarn <lossouarn.yann@free.fr> wrote:
>>
>> > Perhaps porting SAMBA from Linux would be a fair idea ?
>>
>> Perhaps checking out the existing port might be a good idea...
>>
>> > However, very few subscriber to this list answered to the
>> > RioRed related messages. I'd like to know why : are MiNT
>> > gurus uninterested in the RioRed project?
>>
>> I cannot speak for everyone, but after seeing how dumb Rodolphe
>> is on fr.comp.sys.atari, I do not ever wanna have anything to
>> do with him.
>
>Martin, I do feel the exact same way.
>Too bad too many people can't read french to see what this rodolphe
>said.

I tried to get info on RioRed, my first e-mail was forwarded to
Rodolphe, whoever at the original address didn't want to deal with it
or had no clue about TOS. My questions where not answered, and I was
sent a url to some amiga ppc site as a reply.  My next 2 e-mails
directly to Rodolphe also had my questions unanswered aswell.
If I was an investor the first reply alone would of turned me off.
Honestly I don't think much of it already as I asked specific
questions releated to TOS.  Perhaps I'm wrong?  I am often wrong.

Atari Computer User: Lonny Pursell        E-Mail: atari@bright.net
WWW: http://www.bright.net/~atari/       IRC: lp @ #Atari @ IRCnet