Re: Fwd: Re: [MiNT] New MiNT distribution is

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:16:48 -0500, Lonny Pursell wrote:

LP > I tried to get info on RioRed, my first e-mail was forwarded to
LP > Rodolphe, whoever at the original address didn't want to deal with it
LP > or had no clue about TOS. My questions where not answered, and I was
LP > sent a url to some amiga ppc site as a reply.  My next 2 e-mails
LP > directly to Rodolphe also had my questions unanswered aswell.

        Rodolphe seems to be quite busy, as he's late on the RioRed
project, perhaps it's the reason why he hasn't answered to you ? Dunno.
However, I think an "interested wait'n see" attitude is good : let's
speak of the way we could procede to get MiNT run on the RioRed platform,
waiting for the computer to come out.

Regards,
Yann