Re: [MiNT] New MiNT distribution is n.. ..project

On 2000-2-14, Yann Lossouarn <lossouarn.yann@free.fr> wrote:

> Perhaps porting SAMBA from Linux would be a fair idea ?

Perhaps checking out the existing port might be a good idea...

> However, very few subscriber to this list answered to the
> RioRed related messages. I'd like to know why : are MiNT
> gurus uninterested in the RioRed project?

I cannot speak for everyone, but after seeing how dumb Rodolphe
is on fr.comp.sys.atari, I do not ever wanna have anything to
do with him.

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS