Re: [MiNT] Problem 1.15.1-1.4 kernel to load Thing 1.27

Hi!

On Mon, May 03, 1999 at 09:10:12AM +0300, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
> Except, myself, i'm on a TT, not a Hades.

*sigh* You wrote yourself that the problem on /your/ machine is
connected to WDIALOG, didn't you?

> Unfortunately, you might have to, because too many important software
> rely upon Wdialog for their font-selection and printer-setup.

I said "don't expect me to find", not "don't expect me to look for".
What I meant is that I'm not very confident of finding a workaround.
Furthermore, I first have to be able to duplicate the problems. How do
you run WDIALOG? Have you tried running it as an autostart program from
Thing?

> Anyways, see what you can do about your registration module first, it
> might be enough to fix it permanently. ;-)

There's nothing I can do about it without either breaking its ability to
work with memory protection or removing its purpose alltogether.

> Oh, btw, when is the next release due?  I keep on hearing about new
> stuff (you're apparently up to 1.30 beta now) and it sounds exciting.

It's still 1.29beta. Don't expect the next release too soon, as there
are still a lot of things to be done (I promised a lot and don't want to
release the next version without that). That means, the release date may
well be in July or later.

Ciao

Thomas

--