Re: [MiNT] memory protection on Afterburner04

Hi!

On Sun, May 02, 1999 at 11:49:43PM +0200, Maurits van de Kamp wrote:
> However looking at this I'd say they consider n.aes *itself* to be
> mp-able.

Yep, exactly, that's what it says. I run N.AES on my Milan with active
memory protection all the time. The only problems that occur and
sometimes crash the system have to do with the VDI driver for the S3
card when running in 16-bit resolutions, but one can't for sure blame
N.AES for that.

Ciao

Thomas

--