[Freemint-list] Gemma

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 06:39:00 MSD 2017

> With a few changes (changing the include from gemma/gemma to slb/gemma in
> a few sources mainly), i was now able to compile gemmkfatfs:

Oh, nice. :)

c) the slb itself is compiled for 020 only. Maybe that is the reason why it
> did not work for Vincent?

You mean the binary-only kernel32.slb? Yeah, I guess so. The ultimate goal
would be to include gemma into vincent's toolchain and it would be rather
sad to provide it only for 020 targets (i.e. mkfatfs would be available
only in freemint's 020 archive).

Atleast, with a few changes, we should be able to activate that target
> again. Maybe we can make someone happy with a GUI interface for mkfatfs ;)

As soon as it's in Vincent's repository, I can activate it, sure.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org