[Freemint-list] Gemma

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Fri Sep 29 07:11:18 MSD 2017

On Freitag, 29. September 2017 04:39:00 CEST Miro Kropáček wrote:
> You mean the binary-only kernel32.slb?

Not sure about kernel32, maybe that was also compiled for 020. Since we don't
have the source, i can't tell currently. But the lib/gemma/src/Makefile has

GENERAL += -m68020-60

so the gemma32.slb is compiled for 020.

>As soon as it's in Vincent's repository, I can activate it, sure.

Why Vincent's? That library is part of the freemint project, at least that
where i've forked it from. Not that i mind, but i don't see the library among
Vincents repos.