[Freemint-list] TosWin2 fixes

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Tue May 9 02:59:10 MSD 2017

> Note: If I manually exit TosWin2 with File > Quit, then PRG trashes the
> screen again. I believe it is the right behaviour: if TosWin2 is running,
> it
> takes over console output. Otherwise, default happens (trash the screen).
> This makes sense.

Right.

Of course "screen trashing" does not happen with fVDI, since fVDI (at least
> with ARAnyM) does not redirect console output to the VDI screen. If I
> disable fVDI, XaAES uses the EmuTOS VDI, then screen trashing happens.
> Again, this makes sense.

Right.

So please go ahead, implement your last proposition (auto open by default),
> then it will be perfect.

Done, now any snapshot from https://freemint.github.io/#snapshots provides
this functionality out of the box.

P.S. While messing with travis scripts, I've added the svethlana driver to
the ct60 folder as well.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org