[Freemint-list] TosWin2 fixes

Vincent Rivière vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr
Tue May 9 01:53:01 MSD 2017

On 08/05/2017 at 23:43, Miro Kropáček wrote:
> Awesome. I've been thinking, maybe​ it's worth enabling the auto open
> feature by default? Then you'd get the aranym/freemint build
> automatically working as expected without any screen trashing.

Exactly! This is the thing to do. Please go ahead.

Note: If I manually exit TosWin2 with File > Quit, then PRG trashes the
screen again. I believe it is the right behaviour: if TosWin2 is running, it
takes over console output. Otherwise, default happens (trash the screen).
This makes sense.

Of course "screen trashing" does not happen with fVDI, since fVDI (at least
with ARAnyM) does not redirect console output to the VDI screen. If I
disable fVDI, XaAES uses the EmuTOS VDI, then screen trashing happens.
Again, this makes sense.

So please go ahead, implement your last proposition (auto open by default),
then it will be perfect.

--
Vincent Rivière