[Freemint-list] unknown terminal "tw100-m"

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 02:06:10 MSK 2017

On 16 January 2017 at 07:42, Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr>
wrote:

> And indeed, there is no tw100-m entry there, while the other ones are
> present.

You're right, I never noticed it. Apparently, there's tw52-m for some
reason, maybe TW2's predecessor (TW1?) used this and with the arrival of
TW2 nobody had updated it.

> Then we should submit that new entry upstream.

And create it in the first place. ;) This would be nice opportunity to
review the whole atari terminal codes mess, keep only the original TOS
(st52?) and TosWin2 modes. In my opinion, PeP chose much wiser approach
with his Conholio, emulating Linux XTERM.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org