[Freemint-list] unknown terminal "tw100-m"

Jo Even Skarstein joska at online.no
Mon Jan 16 10:53:37 MSK 2017

Den 15.01.2017 22:42, skrev Vincent Rivière:

> Does someone know if the tw100-m entry has ever existed? And where to
> get it?
> Then we should submit that new entry upstream.

TW100 and TW52 are TosWin2 inventions. They are basically VT100/VT52
with some oddities. There should be a termcap for these in the CVS,
atleast there were in the old days. TosWin2 used to be shipped with
these.

I used to hack TosWin2 "back in the day" to present itself as VT100,
that worked just fine and was much easier than messing with termcap...

Jo Even