[Freemint-list] unknown terminal "tw100-m"

Vincent Rivière vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr
Mon Jan 16 00:42:51 MSK 2017

Hello.

I'm running TosWin2 and bash in monochrome mode. When I run any ncurses
program (such as "clear" or "tput"), I get:
unknown terminal "tw100-m"

In TosWin2, Options > Window setings, Terminal Emulation is set to tw100.
"echo $TERM" gives tw100-m. It seems that when tw100 emulation is selected,
and the screen is monochrome, TosWin2 automatically sets TERM to tw100-m

If I understand well, the reference source of the terminfo database is there:
http://invisible-island.net/ncurses/terminfo.src.html

And indeed, there is no tw100-m entry there, while the other ones are present.

Does someone know if the tw100-m entry has ever existed? And where to get it?
Then we should submit that new entry upstream.

--
Vincent Rivière