Re: [MiNT] MyAES mouse scrolling

Le 08/12/2014 01:01, Darren Wetherilt a écrit :
Is there a way to configure the mouse scroll wheel for MyAES? I don't see anything relevant in the cnf file.

BTW - 0.96 is sooooo good and MDesk looks like it will compliment it beautifully in the future. Thanks!

Darren.

Hello Daren,

Not in the 0.96 version but I think put before Christmas the first patch for 0.96 and one of new point is the support of Eiffel wheel and configure the wheel mouse action.

you will have to add something like this in myaes.cnf:

# wheel_emulation 0: page up/down else number of line for lineup/linedown
wheel_emulation = 0

I can send you a version in private email, just need to know if you want the coldfire version or the 68K version

I'm afraid I not work on Mdesk for the moment.

Olivier