Re: [MiNT] Problem with MintNet under 1-19-cur?

I did check this and it was the same.
I get exactly the same behaviour whether I am using dhcp or static (hard coded in mint.cnf).
In fact I am using exactly the same mint.cnf apart from references to 1.18.0 specific stuff which are pointed to their 1-19-cur counterparts (tools & xaaes).

Attached are the output files from the route command run under 1.18.0 and 1.19.cur.  I have also piped out an ifconfig as run on 1-19-cur - notice the packet errors? Under 1.18.0 using exactly the same config, I never get packet errors.

I’ve also included my mint.cnf files from 1.18 and 1.19.  For the moment, I’ve taken SpareMint out of the equation and I’m using MyAES - makes porting the mint.cnf easier.

Cheers,
Darren.
lo0:	flags=0x44b<UP,BROADCAST,LOOPBACK,RUNNING>
	inet 127.0.0.1 netmask 255.255.255.0 broadcast 127.0.0.255
	metric 0 mtu 16384
	in-packets  1 in-errors  0 collisions 0
	out-packets 1 out-errors 0
en0:	flags=0x443<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING>
	inet 10.0.1.53 netmask 255.255.255.0 broadcast 10.255.255.255
	metric 0 mtu 1500
	in-packets  49 in-errors  0 collisions 0
	out-packets 46 out-errors 23
Destination         Gateway             Flags   Ref      Use Metric Iface
default             10.0.1.1            UGD       1      160      1 en0
10.0.1.53           *                   UH        1       16      0 lo0
127.0.0.0           *                   U         1        0      0 lo0
127.0.0.1           *                   UH        1        0      0 lo0
Destination         Gateway             Flags   Ref      Use Metric Iface
default             10.0.1.1            UGD       1       44      1 en0
10.0.1.53           *                   UH        1        2      0 lo0
127.0.0.0           *                   U         1        0      0 lo0
127.0.0.1           *                   UH        1        0      0 lo0