Re: [MiNT] Firebee Coldfire MiNT Kernel and NFS

Le Mon, 01 Sep 2014 22:04:06 +0200
Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr> a écrit:

> Definitely, on the FireBee NFS is faster when there is some graphical
> overhead. It could not be more weird.
>
> There is something severely wrong in multitasking...
> I begin to wonder if FireTOS and its internal multitasking (FreeRTOS,
> etc...) could not be part of the problem...

Well, from the symptoms you give, it seems the Firebee is put to sleep,
and woken up on keyboard/mouse event for example; but not when a packet
is received from the outside, on a network interface.

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://pmandin.atari.org/

"who writes the code, decides"