Re: [MiNT] Native GCC built

On 11/21/2013 09:50 PM, Miro Kropáček wrote:

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 9:40 AM, Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr> wrote:
As you have not provided the mintlib and pml packages for 5475 (right libraries in right directories, etc), I have not been able to fully link a C executable, but the as, gcc and ld tools works as expected on small test files.
True, as there are official snapshots I'm not providing these. But if someone (esp. on FireBee) would like to get an "official" binary release of libc/libm, I can send it over. Otherwise is sufficient just to move stuff from /usr/lib into /usr/lib/m68000 and from /usr/lib/m5475 to /usr/lib.

This combines very well with my current task: I'm currently upgrading and (cross-)rebuilding my "popular free software" for all the supported targets, including ColdFire. That's almost finished:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/mint/
Nice initiative! I see you're using separate scripts for that, I usually cross compile tens of tools in one batch (although I can miss some nice ./configure arguments).

Yeah I used this to bootstrap a very workable system under emutos.  I can assure you it is all working well :)

Mark