Re: [MiNT] Strange getcwd() return value

On 16/10/2013 22:23, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
What's the difference between a GEM-application and a tty-application
regarding cwd?

Good question.

I wrote a small testcase (see attachment). It calls getcwd() in a GEM application. For me it works as expected, I mean it displays /c, /d, etc. whenever it is run from the actual drive or from u:. Of course on TOS it displays the ugly /dev.

I can't remember if the /dev bug on MiNT reported by Jean-François has been recently fixed in the MiNTLib...

--
Vincent Rivière