[MiNT] Strange getcwd() return value

Hi,

I've just stumbled upon something that baffles me (to be honest, I'm easily
baffled). I have a desk accessory that runs from /f/dir/ and when I get the
current working directory with getcwd() the path I get is "/dev/f/dir". Where
does this "/dev" part come from and does that make sense? Needless to say, It
doesn't help when I need to open a file...

This is with FreeMiNT 1.19. I'm not sure about the Mintlib version but it's
pretty recent.

Cheers,
JFL
--