Re: [MiNT] Strange getcwd() return value

On Wednesday 16 October 2013 20:57:08 you wrote:
> On 10/16/13 20:28, Jean-François Lemaire wrote:

> > So, to sum up, is it possible that the current working directory of an
> > application is different for GEMDOS and the mintlib?
>
> The path may look different, but feeding a path retrieved via the mintlib
> back to mintlib should work. Feeding a path got from GEMDOS back to
> GEMDOS obviously works. Feeding a path from mintlib back to GEMDOS
> will fail because of this.
>
> Right or wrong, this is how it's been done. It's all fixable if we need
> it to be
> though.

Basically, you're telling me a GEM application cannot open a file in its
working directory with a simple fopen("filename", "r")? You need to retrieve
the current working directory first?

> So, back to a testcase, and what was the error code of fopen() ?

NULL (I know, it's not helpful, but I'm annoyed right now).

JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire