Re: [MiNT] Digger V8.1

on 8/10/13 6:21 AM, Henk Robbers wrote:

> There is a new version available on my Home page (see sig)
>
> Changes:
>
> august 2013 v8.1
>
> Extended 'Output preamble' to 5 lines (all optional via button).
> NB! a * is no longer added in front.
>
> Fixed a strcpy error in the 'minmiconsole'.
> (destination pointer vs array).
>
> Window dialogues;
> On some environments the mouse could disappear
> when clicking a button.
> Not fixed, but a workarond (v_hide_c(hl, 1) added.
>
> New config keyword (and field in configure window):
> copr=    comment prefix.
>
> Fixed a bug where Digger crashed on long labels and not
> 'labels on separate lines' configured.
>
> In operands: a scale factor of 1 is silently accepted and
>  ognored for all CPU types.

Thanks for the fixes. I used it a while today for some small quick project
and no crashes. The temporary fix for the window dialog doesn't work so good
though, soon as I hit that same button the mouse leaves droppings all over
the place, but I can see the mouse. Maybe its not doing that at your end?
Could be some combination of aranym and naes/nvdi? I am not using aranym as
its provided, but I have a highly customized setup. Still much improved
thanks!

--
Lonny Pursell    http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/