Re: [MiNT] wide-char and g++

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013, Alan Hourihane wrote:

So, Jeff, Are you sure the __restrict problem you had is really this issue ??

Can you post the actual error you have ?

Oh, and to add, __restrict is used all over the mintlib.

Honestly I can't remember at all. I haven't bothered to compile mintlib since maybe February, and it's been over a month since I even saw an Atari desktop. I'll try pulling the code, perhaps this weekend, and starting a build with 2.95.

-Jeff

Jeff Armstrong - jba@sdf.lonestar.org