Re: [MiNT] wide-char and g++

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013, Alan Hourihane wrote:

On 04/16/13 21:13, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
What's that __restrict for? cygwin has it also.

Consistency, but read about __restrict here....

I just peeked and saw the "__restrict"'s added to wchar.h. Are you sure they should be included? "__restrict" breaks compiling mintlib with gcc 2.95.

Originally, the musl code I started with had __restrict in a number of places, and I had removed them for compatability with gcc 2.95. I'm not sure they're worth keeping if it breaks the only version of gcc available on Sparemint...

Jeff Armstrong - jba@sdf.lonestar.org