Re: [MiNT] Country codes

On 01/09/13 10:24, Vincent Rivière wrote:
On 03/01/2013 21:32, Vincent Rivière wrote:
In EmuTOS:
- Revert my recent changes to match FreeMiNT, and restore the old EmuTOS
country codes for Greece and Russia

In FreeMiNT:
Use the EmuTOS country codes. This means
- For Greece, use 18 (instead of 31)
- For Russia, use 19 (instead of 32)
And also, define other country codes for:
- Lituania (currently 18 in FreeMiNT)
- Latvia (currently 19 in FreeMiNT)

No veto against the above solution?
If that's OK, I will provide a patch.

Well, I think I might have to.

I think there's more chance of breaking existing code that's been long standing in XaAES, than EmuTOS.

It's only come to light because there's probably more people testing EmuTOS snapshots in these countries than those testing XaAES snapshots in these countries.

How many people are affected in EmuTOS ?

Alan.