Re: [MiNT] Country codes

Vincent Rivière wrote:

Sorry Vincent, the first mail was only to you and not to the mailing list.

But now Dima Sobolev complains because the Russia country code has changed from previous EmuTOS versions. Software using the old country code will not work.

I think we shoulde use the define from EmuTOS, because there was an offizell relaese from EmuTOS, with these codes.

In FreeMiNT I saw that in xaaes/init.c are use the FreeMiNT codes, but the 1.17.0 is from 29.12.2010 and the codes are used since 26.01.2011.

If we have a decision I add this to the tos.hyp and make it published.

In the future, developers should release new functions not only in the source code!

Gerhard