Re: [MiNT] TosWin2 crashes (was: How program CWD can change during appl_init() call)

Hi,

On keskiviikko 09 tammikuu 2013, Vincent Rivière wrote:
> On 09/01/2013 14:29, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> > The TosWin2 version coming with the trunk package just crashes on
> > startup, to NULL pointer access.
>
> You can try my own build. It just works fine.
> http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/mint/toswin2
> /

That one also crashes to NULL pointer access.

The one pointed by Helmut starts up fine though:
http://home.arcor.de/zabruder/atari/tools/toswin26.zip

But it's lacking English RSC file.

And if one changes "Puffer: Zeilen" from 0 to 512, Bash running in
TosWin gets terminated.

	- Eero