Re: [MiNT] How program CWD can change during appl_init() call?

Hi,

On keskiviikko 09 tammikuu 2013, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> Eero Tamminen, 09.01.2013 19:13:01:
> Fix to the form_alert() issue would also be nice :-))
>
> Well, 0 means no default-button. I can't fix that!

Sorry, I somehow confused the first parameter with what
icon to show.  It's of course a bug in my test program.

But do you have any idea why it works differently with VBCC,
is that also due to TOS/MiNT-domain differences?

(I've already found one bug in VBCC GEMlib port asm bindings
and I'm trying to find out if there are any others.)

	- Eero