Re: [MiNT] XaAES doesn't deliver button events with evnt_multi()

Le 05/09/2012 22:04, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On keskiviikko 05 syyskuu 2012, OL wrote:
Le 05/09/2012 12:18, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Next and hopefully last problem my AES/VDI game has with the Aranym
AFROS (MiNT, XaAES, fVDI) setup, is probably XaAES specific.

Unlike with normal TOS, evnt_multi() doesn't return any button
events (in Aranym AFROS default setup), just key events.

My suspicion is that it's triggered either due to:

* my program having no windows, or
If you have no windows so how do you want receive the keyboard focus? it
probably work on single tos because there is no other application
running but on multitask system?!!!
The program does receive key events.

Neither evnt_multi() nor the received key events have have window
identification, so I don't see how they could be window specific...

Receive a keyboard for all application it's like permit a spy program on
the system!
Maybe application gets automatically keyboard focus when it's
launched/registered.  And only after that, the focus can change
back to some other app, if its window is clicked?

Depend of what AES do, I have to look in my source code if when an application run it get focus, but I don't think so, registered is not link with focus. On MyAES there is 3 way to get the focus I think: top a Window, when a menu change, or when you change you top the application with the system application switch (but I'm not sure if it's enough if application have no windows or menu), the only way to receive directly the keyboard is to do it as if it was a TOS application with Bconin(). This is the AES to decide witch application should receive keyboard, it not need to the event_multi to be window specific. This is like this in multi application system only one application can receive keyboard event and it need to the system to determine witch application get the focus and there is not a lot of way to do this.

Olivier