Re: [MiNT] XaAES doesn't deliver button events with evnt_multi()

Hi,

On keskiviikko 05 syyskuu 2012, OL wrote:
> Le 05/09/2012 12:18, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
> > Next and hopefully last problem my AES/VDI game has with the Aranym
> > AFROS (MiNT, XaAES, fVDI) setup, is probably XaAES specific.
> >
> > Unlike with normal TOS, evnt_multi() doesn't return any button
> > events (in Aranym AFROS default setup), just key events.
> >
> > My suspicion is that it's triggered either due to:
> >
> > * my program having no windows, or
>
> If you have no windows so how do you want receive the keyboard focus? it
> probably work on single tos because there is no other application
> running but on multitask system?!!!

The program does receive key events.

Neither evnt_multi() nor the received key events have have window
identification, so I don't see how they could be window specific...

> Receive a keyboard for all application it's like permit a spy program on
> the system!

Maybe application gets automatically keyboard focus when it's
launched/registered.  And only after that, the focus can change
back to some other app, if its window is clicked?

	- Eero