Re: [MiNT] XaAES doesn't deliver button events with evnt_multi()

Le 05/09/2012 12:18, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

Next and hopefully last problem my AES/VDI game has with the Aranym
AFROS (MiNT, XaAES, fVDI) setup, is probably XaAES specific.

Unlike with normal TOS, evnt_multi() doesn't return any button
events (in Aranym AFROS default setup), just key events.

My suspicion is that it's triggered either due to:

* my program having no windows, or

If you have no windows so how do you want receive the keyboard focus? it probably work on single tos because there is no other application running but on multitask system?!!!

Receive a keyboard for all application it's like permit a spy program on the system!

Olivier