Re: [MiNT] Aniplayer

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 9:06 PM, Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:58:21 +0100, Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> but the fix made by vincent should allow ./ to also be tested for the
>> SLB (according to SLB docs)
>
> But has Peter kept the SLB's in the same directory as aniplayer.prg?
>
> Jo Even

they are in there by default (with most apps that use SLB too, in ./)

it is possible that ./ is not checked (but should be according to docs)

its possible also this is branch specific.

at least Peter has isolated his problem, the fix is simple: set
SLBPATH correctly

but it has highlighted one final issue (./ check)

I am sorry I did not finish the SLB tester, it would have diagnosed
this issue (at the point SLB was mentioned)

I just dont have clean work environment any more, this will be fixed
soon now I have vincents latest cross-tools working.

Paul