Re: [MiNT] Multiple cnf files.

Yeah, seems like xboot can do what I want! Thanks for pointing it out Jo Even! I should have RTFM ;)

m0n0: I thought your boot manager was coldfire only. Anyway, about the script functionality, it's not a bad idea, my first thought would have been a change in MiNT so that you can add a simple if:

"if cpuid=030 then do this else do this"

I am not even sure most users actually need something like that. I only wanted it so I can load less eyecandy on 030 so it would be faster. I never needed anything more than the most basic functionality of xboot or even less, ctrl and shift were enough most of the time.

Thanks for all your help.