Re: [MiNT] Multiple cnf files.

I don't think it will help, I'd need something to change the mint folder instead of the auto though it might get messy if one adds stuff to it. Also the functionality described is pretty much covered for me by xboot.
I have an idea now though, a program that will run before mint and place the appropriate cnf in the correct position. I guess I'll have to write it. A good way to test AHCC too ;)

P.S. If anyone had another idea or already done something like that let me know ;)

Regards
Christos